Rajasthan Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | RSMSSB LDC Notification 2022, RSMSSB Junior Assistant Bharti 2022, RSMSSB Lower Divison Clerk Application Form 2022, RSMSSB Junior Assistant Vigyapti 2022, RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Bharti 2022 Latest Update
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board are planning to recruit candidates on posts of Junior Assistant and LDC. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for a government job. RSMSSB has released the official announcement for the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Vacancy. All the candidates can apply online from May 2022 to June 2022. Candidates who are waiting for this job are advised to bookmark this website for the latest information of Junior Assistant Bharti 2022.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
RSMSSB has made all the preparations for the Junior Assistant Recruitment and it can announce the notification any time. The application process will be online for the Junior Assistant posts. Candidates will be able to apply online from the official website of the department. Candidates who want to apply for the job can start their preparations for the exam. Here we provided the RSMSSB Junior Assistant/LDC SYllabus. You also can check Rajasthan SMSSB Jr. Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Grade II Old Papers.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
- Department: Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Exam Name: Junior Assistant
- Total Seats:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
To known about RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Result 2022 please check on the link.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Junior Assistant Posts
- Applicant should be minimum 12th passed from any recognized board of India.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years to apply for the Junior Assistant and LDC Posts. Age relaxation is also available as per the official rules.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on the written exam.
- For General Category: /- Rupees
- For OBC Category: /- Rupees
- For SC/ST/PWD and Other: /- Rupees
How to Apply for the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The application process is going to start very soon just after the official announcement by the RSMSSB. After that candidates will be able to apply online for the recruitment. Candidates who are not able to apply online are advised to follow these below-given instructions. This instruction will help you to apply online.
- First, visit the official website of RSMSSB: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now find the official notification of Junior Assistant vacancy.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- If you are eligible to apply online then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Now submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Notification Release Date: April 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: June 2022
Here we shared all the information of RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Recruitment 2022 on this page. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will surely try to solve your queries as soon as possible.