SBI SO Recruitment 2022- SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies & Fill SBI SO Application form-
The State Bank of India has announced an employment notification and going to conduct recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. This is a great career opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for the latest Banking Jobs. The Department will conduct only a single online computer based test for final appointment. Eligible candidates may apply online for SBI SO Recruitment from here.
At the time of SBI SO Registration, candidates must have all necessary details such as academic and personal. Candidates who meet all eligibility norms they are able to fill the SBI SO Vacancy online application form. Qualified and interested aspirants must submit the application form on or before April 2022. More details about the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 like Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process and others are given below here.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022, Specialist Officer Notification
The State Bank of India has been announced various vacancies for Specialist Officer post. The SBI SO Application Form has been released and aspirants must apply online for SBI SO Recruitment using below official link. The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
And other information like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, and Selection Process will be soon uploaded on official website- sbi.co.in. The Department will fill Specialist Officer for Special Management Executive Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager Posts.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Details
- Department Name- State Bank of India
- Total Vacancies- Various
- Post Name- Specialist Officer
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Jobs Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Personal Interview/ Group Discussion
- Starting Date of Online form- April 2022
- Closing Date of Online form- April 2022
- Application Fee- Rs 600/-
- Official website- sbi.co.in
SBI SO Vacancy 2022 Details:
|Senior Executive (Research Analyst- Equity Research)||02|
|Senior Executive (Research Analyst- Forex/ Interested Rate Markets/ Macro-economic Research)||02|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for SBI SO Recruitment 2022, Aspirants must check age Limit education qualification and experience. If you meet all eligibility criteria then start the SBI SO Application form process.
Educational Qualification- CFA/CA/MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) from recognized institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade. Preferred: CFA/CA
Essential Experience: Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Bank/PSU/Corporate in Preparation of research reports in Equity Research
Age Relaxation: Maximum is indicated is for General Category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed below:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- PwD category candidates: PwD (SC/ST)- 15 Years, PwD (OBC)- 13 Years, PwD (GEN)- 10 Years
- Person Ordinary domiciled of the state of J&K: 5 Years
SBI SO Exam Date & Admit Card 2022-
Candidates who applied online form for State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies 2022. They will be soon downloaded admit card or Exam Date. SBI will be soon conducted online Exam on November 2022. And Admit Card will be released before ten days. Candidates enter your complete information after you download hall ticket/ call letter/ admit card 2022. Save and print your admit card. Without admit card and identity card candidates not enter in examination hall…..
How to apply online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can also visit for official website- sbi.co.in
- After you select the suitable link of SBI Specialist Officer online form
- Enter your detail like as Name, Name of Post, DOB, Application Fee, Signature, and Address & Photos
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay the Application fee for SBI SO Recruitment 2022
- Click submit button
- Save and print SBI SO application form
- Because admit card downloading time require application number or Password required
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2022
The State Bank of India will conduct exam for Deputy Manager (Law). The selection of aspirants will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on May 2022.
|Test||No. of Questions||Time||Max Marks|
|Professional Knowledge||50||45 Minutes||100|