Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022- This is the latest news for jobless candidates who want to make a career with Government Jobs. The Indian Post office has been released an employment notification with TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment. Eligible and qualified candidates are able to apply online for TN Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs from March 2022. We advised to aspirants that they must check Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancy Notification before applying. The Department will fill total Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak post.
First candidates have to register through online with a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. After that open TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Application form and fill personal and academic details. The last date to apply online for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 is on or before April 2022.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2022- Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
The Notification released for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – II/2022. The Tamil Nadu Post office has invited applications to create manpower in postal department. There are Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies to be filled through written examination. All candidates will first apply for Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Jobs then shortlisted will be called for written examination.
The TN Postal Circle Recruitment selection process will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the aspirants online submitted applications.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Details
- Department name- India Post Office- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Total Vacancies- 4442
- Post Name- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode- Online
- Last Date to submit the application- April 2022
- Official website- appost.in/gdsonline/
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification- Aspirants must have passed certificate Secondary School Examination of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
|Railway RRC Level 1 Group D Admit Card||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|RRB RRC Level 1 Recruitment||BTSC Bihar Recruitment|
Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language-
The aspirant should have studied the local langageat least up to 10th standard as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th Schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 2022. Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are as under: –
- SC/ST Category- 5 Years
- OBC Category- 3 Years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)- No Relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)- 10 Years
- PwD + OBC- 13 Years
- PwD + SC/ST- 15 years
Candidate belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs 100/- for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST aspirants, and all PwD candidates.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2022
|Community||No. of Posts|
How to apply online Tamilnadu Post Office Recrutiment 2022- TN Postal Circle GDS Jobs-
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. appost.in/gdsonline
- Select Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Jobs link and Click on 4442 and open it
- Check detailed notification carefully and applying instructions also
- Fill personal and academic details in right manner
- Upload all necessary documents such as Photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee through specific mode
- Click on submit button and save the TN Post Office GDS Jobs application form
TN Postal Circle GDS Application form details to be filled
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
We have given latest information about Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 in this article. We hope that all candidates will easily apply online for TAN Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2022 using above official link.